Who are we?
PartnerPete B.V. is part of Arx Groep Business 2 Business B.V. registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 65453492 and is a utility connection provider situated at Joop Geesinkweg 851, 1114 AB, Amsterdam.
Which personal data do we collect?
We process the personal data that you provide to us via the website, for example when you fill in the contact form or when you subscribe to our newsletter. These include:
- Personal details such as name, telephone number and email address;
- Interaction data such as IP address, surfing behavior on the website, click behavior, location data, and cookie ID;
- When you become a PartnerPete customer, we collect additional personal details such as address, date of birth, bank details and payment details. Also, we collect data for the mediation of contracts for the supply of energy and gas such as energy consumption and the EAN code of your meter(s) and meter type.
For what purpose does PartnerPete process personal data?
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- Service, to respond to messages that you have addressed to us, for example after completing the contact form;
- Marketing. Such as a promotional purpose. This includes, for example, sending newsletters or electronic messages on advertising networks and social media channels such as Facebook and LinkedIn;
- Development & Analysis, to further develop and improve our website and to adapt our range of products and services to your preferences.
Retention period of your data
We do not retain personal data longer than necessary for the purposes as mentioned above. The retention period depends on the purpose for which the personal data is used. After your personal data is no longer necessary, it will be anonymized or deleted.
PartnerPete does not sell your data
PartnerPete will not sell your personal information to third parties. We will only give third parties access to systems with personal data if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with legal obligations.
With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a data processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. PartnerPete remains responsible for these processing operations.
If you have set your browser settings so that the storage of cookies is avoided, you may not be able to use some of our functionalities or services on the site. If you want to know more about cookies, read our cookie statement.
View, correct or delete data
You have the right to:
- View your data;
- Delete your data;
- Adjust your data;
- Object to the processing of your data;
- Transfer your data;
- Withdraw the consent granted;
- Lodge a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
If you want to invoke one or more rights, you can contact email@example.com.
Changes in this privacy statement
PartnerPete reserves the right to make changes to this privacy statement. We encourage you to consult this privacy statement regularly so that you are kept informed of any changes.
If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding this statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.