You can determine yourself which cookies you approve. Of course, we handle the information we collect from you with care. Below, you can set which cookies you want to activate. These settings can always be changed, but specific functions of the website will no longer be available to you. You can see which cookies we precisely store under these settings;
We use social media cookies so that we (can) send you relevant advertisements. Also, these cookies can monitor your website behavior, and social media channels use this information for profiling and tracking visitors.
Cookies with which we can measure the use of the website. Data collected with these cookies are combined and aggregated for statistical analysis.
Cookies with which your website behavior can be monitored by ad networks so that we can show you relevant advertisements. By accepting these cookies, your internet behavior can be monitored.
PartnerPete uses three types of cookies
Cookies are small (text) files that are sent with pages from websites and stored on your computer or smartphone and that simplify, complete or personalize the use of the site. The information stored in the cookies can be returned to our servers on a subsequent visit.
PartnerPete uses the following types of cookies:
- Necessary cookies. These cookies help the website to function correctly. These cookies make the site safer and support the primary functions of the website.
- Functional cookies. These cookies are used to store preferences of the website such as language or country and whether you are already registered for the newsletter. The information collected is not used for marketing purposes.
- Analytical cookies. We use analytical cookies to analyze how visitors use our website. For example, we keep track of how visitors use our website and how long they stay on certain pages. We use the information we receive through Web Analytics to improve the user experience of the site.
- Marketing and other cookies. Ad networks usually place these cookies. These networks are companies that act as intermediaries between PartnerPete and advertisers. These cookies are used to:
- Display relevant, personalized advertisements or offers via all kinds of media (such as e-mail, social media, and banners) based on your visit and click behavior on our website;
- To limit the number of times each ad is displayed;
- To measure the effectiveness of an ad campaign;
- To link with social media so that you will be recognized if you want to use social media via partnerpete.com.
Google Tag Manager
Purpose: analytics & tag management and cookie bar manager. This script is used for measuring the website to gain insight into the effectiveness and quality. In addition, this script manages all analytics and tracking cookies, and therefore compliance with legislation.
Storage period: removed at the end of the session.
Purpose: Stores which cookies you approved
Google Analytics: _ga, _gid, _gat
Purpose: With Google Analytics we measure how you use partnerpete.com and how you found us. We use this knowledge to improve our website. Without this cookie, we will miss your data, and you will have to wait longer for improvements.
Storage period: This Google cookie will be deleted after two years maximum.
Hotjar: _hjl, _hjlncludedInSample
Purpose: We use Hotjar to improve the usability of our website. We also use it to discover possible errors.
Storage period: This Hotjar cookie will be deleted after one year maximum.
Google Dynamic Remarketing
Purpose: Tracking and remarketing. This cookie (set by a script) is used for collecting for advertising purposes, namely the anonymous measurement of advertising campaigns and the anonymised collection of data. Latter concerns the country/language combination in combination with the searched product, to show the relevant advertisement to the customer on external websites in the correct language. It mainly concerns ads via Google Display Network (GDN).
Storage period: This cookie will be deleted after 90 days.
Purpose: The Facebook pixel ensures that you will see relevant content from PartnerPete on Facebook.
Storage period: Facebook stores data as long as they need it to offer products and services. Data that is linked to your own Facebook account will be saved until you delete your account unless Facebook no longer needs this information.
LinkedIn Marketing Solutions & LinkedIn Ads
Purpose: Tracking and remarketing. This cookie (set by a script) is used for collecting for advertising purposes, namely the anonymous measurement of advertising campaigns and the anonymized collection of data. Latter concerns the country/language combination in combination with the searched product, to show relevant advertisements to the customer in the right language on LinkedIn.
Storage period: This LinkedIn cookie will be deleted after two years maximum.
Sharing: LinkedIn does not share anonymous data with third parties.
You can change the cookie settings of your browser at any time. You can disable the storage of cookies or delete stored cookies in the browser, but this can lead to reduced functionality, delay or usability of certain parts of the website. Adjusting your cookies settings differs per browser. You can consult the ‘Help function’ in your browser.
If you specifically want to block Google Analytics cookies, you can install Google’s special Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Because some cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website, we cannot guarantee that you can use the site properly if you block certain cookies. Refusing advertising cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements, only that they are no longer adapted to your interests and can be repeated more often.
If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding this statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.