Partner Pete respects the privacy of all users of its website and safeguards the confidentiality of personal information you provide to us. We use your data to process the requests as easily and quickly as possible. For all other purposes, we use this data expressly with your permission. Partner Pete will not sell your personal information to third parties and will expressly supply it to third parties who are involved in the performance of your order.
Partner Pete uses the collected data to supply the following services to its clients:
- When you place an order, we need your name, email address, delivery address, bank account number, telephone number, date of birth and meter readings, as also payment information to perform your order and keep you updated on its progress.
- In order to make your visit to Partner Pete as pleasantly as possible, with your permission, we store your personal data and data pertaining to your order and the use of our services. This allows us to personalise the website.
We use your email address to inform you about the developments of the website and special offers and deals. Should you no longer appreciate this, you may unsubscribe on our website.
- When placing an order with Partner Pete, we will, if desired, store your personal data on a secured server. You may submit a user-name and password so that you do not need to fill in your name and address, phone number, email address, delivery and payment info with every new order.
- Data about the use of our website and the feedback we receive of our visitors helps us to further develop and improve our site.
- Should you decide to write a review, you may choose yourself whether or not you add your name or other personal data. We are very interested in the opinions of our visitors, but we reserve the right to not publish contributions that do not adhere to our site conditions.
- Should you respond to a deal or contest, we request you for your name, address and email address. We use this data to perform the deal, announce the contest winner(s) and to measure the response to our marketing activities.
Partner Pete will not sell your personal information
Partner Pete will not sell your personal data to third parties and will expressly supply it to third parties who are involved in the performance of your order. Our employees and third parties that operate per our request are required to respect the confidentiality of your data.