Income Protection Insurance
High Limit Disability Insurance, Flexible Payment Options
As a professional expatriate, you may have already built a financial plan with a retirement account and maybe even life insurance. But what would happen if you were unable to work as a result of illness or injury? PartnerPete offers, in cooperation with Clements Income Protection Solutions.
- English customer service
- Flexible contracts, no penalties
- Our service is free of charge
- Utilities arranged within 3 days
Temporary and Permanent Disability Insurance
Clements offers high-limit income protection to cover the loss of income in case of disablement of professionals. Two types of comprehensive and portable disability insurances are available: Temporary and Permanent. Clements provides the right coverage for professionals around the world, ensuring that living standards are maintained. Also, no occupations are excluded.
Why Clements Worldwide?
Clements Worldwide offers financial stability for you as professional living and working abroad. With over 70 years of experience in expat insurance, Clements Worldwide is the preferred insurance provider for people working and living abroad. Income protection insurance via Clements Worldwide guarantees financial stability in case of loss of income in the event of disablement.
Income Protection Programs
Clements Worldwide provides two income protection programs: Temporary Total Disability (TTD) and Permanent Total Disability (PTD).
TTD provides a monthly benefit when you are temporarily unable to work due to an injury or illness. Key Benefits of the coverage include:
- A monthly benefit of up to 60% of your gross annual salary from your occupation including allowances from extra earnings besides your regular activities
- Benefits up to 10 years
- Flexible payment options
PTD provides a lump sum payment when you are unable to work again. Key Benefits of the coverage include:
- No medical underwriting or tests required
- Flexible payments options
- Payment of five times your gross annual salary from your occupation including allowances from extra earnings.